What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Full name Company name
Contact information including email address and phone number
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer
Billing and payment information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information primarily to provide better service by understanding your needs along with the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
Improvement of our products and services
Marketing purposes Promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of interest to you Market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone for the same.
We do not aggregate data across authorized users’ businesses or customers obtained through the amazon services API to provide or sell to any parties including competing authorized or unauthorized users.
We do not promote, publish, or share insights about Amazon's business. We do not use insights about Amazon's business for your own business purposes.
What information we collect, how we collect it, and why
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
1. Create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
2. Connect our services to your marketplace accounts on third-party websites (ex: login and authentication information necessary to maintain connection; order and inventory information downloaded from these third-party websites);
3. Request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
4. Complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
5. Participate in contests and surveys or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
How we utilize information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website and application in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and a better application by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and application.
Links to other website
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you decide to leave our website to access these links , you should note that we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. In accordance with applicable laws, we will not:
1. Deny you goods or services.
2. Charge you different prices or rates for services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
3. Provide you a different level or quality of services.
4. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services.
Changes to this policy.